Wednesday, April 15th
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Choose your number of seats and click the Buy Now button above. You will be redirected to PayPal for secure checkout. If you don't have an account you can always pay with a credit card by clicking the button under the login area.
Once you have paid we will hold your seat(s) for the event. We will save your registration information onto our roster and check you in before class. You MUST pre-pay to hold your seat(s).
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call
ALL SKILL LEVELS WELCOME!
Come join us in creating a beautiful barn quilt pattern on a 14”x14” reclaimed wood pallet!
Locally sourced from an old farmhouse by craftsman and farmer, Josh Reinitz of East Henderson Farm, each pallet has a unique quality. Note that the wood is truly reclaimed, meaning each pallet will be completely individual and will have flaws, such as nail holes and small dings. The wood has been carefully selected, pre-sanded, and assembled.
Class Price $50
Choose your design and colors!
Unique, reclaimed wood pallet
Step-by-step instruction sheets!
Please choose your design.
You may choose at the start of class.
1. Tulips (painting experience preferred)
2. Pinwheel (beginner friendly)
3. Flag (beginner friendly)
4. Faded Star (beginner friendly)
5. Friendship Star (beginner friendly)
6. Marigold (painting experience preferred)
7. Hidden Cross (painting experience preferred)
8. Pumpkin/Apple (painting experience preferred)
9. Ohio Star (painting experience preferred)
15161 Feller Street, Forest Lake, MN 55025